In order to use DocVerify with Quickstor, you will need to have an active DocVerify account with at least one Enterprise license. The Enterprise licenses can be either on the month to month or annual plans. We highly recommend using your company's generic email that's not attached to an individual when creating an account just in case that person leaves.
To create an Enterprise account please follow the steps below.
If you do NOT have a DocVerify account:
1. Go to the Buy Now page. http://www.docverify.com/buynow?ed=ent#select
2. Make sure to select the Enterprise edition if not already selected, and select the monthly or annual plan
3. Enter your info
4. Click the Purchase or Submit button
If you already have a DocVerify account:
1. Sign in to your account
2. Click the upgrade button
3. Select the Enterprise edition
4. Select the plan you want monthly or annual
5. Enter your info
6. Click the Purchase or Submit button
After you have created your account, make sure to send your credentials to Quikstor so that they can complete the integration.