Occasionally, you may want to open the document you're signing in a new browser for a variety of reasons such as your default browser may be outdated, not secure, etc.
To open the signature document in a new browser, simple do the following:
1. Open the signature request email
2. Place your mouse over the link in the email
3. Click the right mouse button, and this will open a menu
4. Go to any option that says something like copy hyperlink, copy link address, copy shortcut, etc., as we're basically attempting to copy the link location.
5. Open a browser other than your default. For example, if Internet Explorer is your default browser, then open Firefox or Chrome if you have them installed.
6. Go to the address bar of the browser you just opened, click your right mouse again to paste what we copied earlier.
7. Click the enter or return button on your keyboard, and the page should load.
We recommend the Firefox browser if you don't have it installed.